IVF-Life UK is committed to complete transparency regarding patients’ fees – it is very important to us that all our patients understand how much their treatment will cost, and what that treatment will include.
Our treatment pricing is outlined here, although all patients receive detailed individualised confirmation of costs before starting any treatment with us. This will help you to plan for your treatment and feel confident and more relaxed about how your treatment will progress.
Costs for our fertility packages cover all the usual stages of:
- investigations – including initial consultation, ultrasound scan and pre-treatment tests as appropriate
- treatments – including scans, counselling sessions, consultant appointments, procedure, pregnancy test, pregnancy first scan, and review appointment
The costs of any additional treatment needs would be discussed with you in detail before being progressed and before any additional invoice is issued.
What are treatment add-ons?
- optional additional treatments, also referred to as ‘supplementary’, ‘adjuvants’ or ‘embryology treatments’.
- often claim to be effective at improving the chances of having a baby (live birth rate) but the evidence to support this for most fertility patients is usually missing or not very reliable.
- likely to involve an additional cost on top of the cost of a routine cycle of proven fertility treatment. Some treatment add-ons can cost hundreds or thousands of pounds
The independent regulator of fertility treatment, the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA), has developed a ‘red-amber-green’ traffic- light rating system and provides information on their website about treatment add-ons.
To make it easier to understand the scientific evidence for each treatment add-on you can view the traffic light system on the HFEA website.
View each treatment package for full details of what is included in each plan. If you would like to view a more detailed fee schedule, please contact our patient services team.